"Not all those who wander are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien



Sunday, May 29, 2011

Shameless Advertising

I realize I haven't done a blog in more than a week; this may be due to my obsessive worry about my financial future.  We STILL haven't heard from the VA, Donald doesn't have a job (not for lack of trying:  he has put in about 20 applications), our mortgage is on hold and our RV has not sold yet.

So.  I'm going to use the blog as a shameless advertising platform.  Hey, it's my blog and I'll do what I want to!!

If anyone knows anyone who may be At All Interested in buying an RV (tis the camping season, by the way!) please point them our direction.  We have a 2011 Heartland Bighorn 3800BH 5th Wheel.  It's 39 feet,with 5 slides, 2 bathrooms, queen master bedroom, and a bunkhouse that sleeps up to 6.  There are 3 leather couches; the living room couch has a blow up bed inside so the RV sleeps up to 10.  The kitchen has an island and a pretty good size refrigerator.  Massive amounts of basement storage space and one closet in the master bedroom is plumbed for a washer/dryer.

The RV is advertised on RV Trader (www.rvtraderonline.com/listing/2011-HEARTLAND-RV-BIGHORN-3800-BH-98694728 and has 12 accompanying photos.  The price listed was chosen by the dealer with whom we have it consigned and is REALLY negotiable, as is delivery.

1 comment:

  1. Denise: If you would mail a picture and description, I could post it around town here in Dickinson. There are a lot of oil workers here that are looking for a place to live. It might be worth a try.

    With our love & prayers,

    Linda

    ReplyDelete