"Not all those who wander are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good news to report - there was no damage to any of our water lines and the dealer was able to winterize the RV.  Donald's parents have graciously allowed us to stay longer so we don't have to worry about our heat running out in the middle of the night.  This means I have resumed sleeping; there is something soporific about knowing I will wake up warm when it is minus 8, as it was this morning!  We will probably leave it winterized until we head south to a warmer climate.

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for my RV, even with its crazy learning curve, because it represents our Big Adventure.  I am thankful for warmth and running water.  I am thankful that my family is still whole; it has been a long year but we have seen God's hand upon our lives and we remain confident that He has a plan for us.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment